$10 Million GTD Venom – Our biggest tourney of the summer returns!
Why everyone is going crazy for the $10 Million Venom:
• $10 million guaranteed — ties our biggest tourney ever
• The winner gets life-changing money
• Four Day 1’s to choose from
• Qualifiers from as low as $0
• Staking feature very popular during Venom
We’re looking to celebrate our 21st Anniversary in style!
In 2019, we set a Guinness World Record after our inaugural $5 Million Venom. And over 6 Venom Holdem tourneys in total, we’ve changed the lives of many players more than they could ever imagine.
And of course, all our huge winners get paid out fast. It’s part of what has made ACR one of the most trusted brands throughout our 21 years in the business.
This time around, we’re guaranteeing another $10 Million and are confident this could be our biggest Venom ever.
With more seats up for grabs than ever before via our Mega Satellites, Steps and Skips, and Blitz Satellites, this tourney will be jam-packed with recreational players. This may very well be the softest tourney of this magnitude in the history of online poker.
$10 MILLION VENOM TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE
Day 1A – Thursday, July 21st, 1pm ET
Day 1B – Sunday, July 24th, 1pm ET
Day 1C – Thursday, July 28th, 1pm ET
Day 1D – Sunday, July 31st, 1pm ET
Day 2 – Monday, August 1st, 1pm ET (approx. 11 hours of play)
Day 3 – Tuesday, August 2nd, 1pm ET (plays down to FT)
Day 4 – Wednesday, August 3rd, 5pm ET (Final Table)
Second Venom with our MTT Staking feature
This is the second Venom Holdem tourney with our Staking feature available. Staking allows you to buy a portion of another player’s tourney buy-in, getting you in the action without playing a single hand. Players can also choose to ‘get staked’ and lower the cost and variance of playing in the Venom.
The staking feature is 100% backed by WPN which eliminates all risks normally associated with staking. It’s safe, it’s easy, and so much fun.
To learn more about Staking, visit the promotion page here.
Venom Tickets Terms and Conditions
• Once you qualify to Day 2, you are not permitted to register into any other Day 1 flight. There is no option to play a separate Day 1 after you’ve qualified to obtain a bigger stack.
• You cannot sell your primary ticket, only players with multiple tickets may sell the extras.
• If you have won multiple Venom tickets that you wish to sell, then you may do so at whatever price you and the buyer agree upon. To do this, both parties must email [email protected] from their email address registered to their WPN player account and confirm the price agreed and that they’re willing to purchase/sell.
• If you have one entry and wish to purchase additional entries, you may do so. If the extra entry (or entries) are not used by the end of late registration on the last Day 1 (July 31st, 2022) during the upcoming Venom tournament, you must wait until the next Venom tournament.
• Only $2,650 Venom tickets are transferable. Tickets of any other kind for any other tournament are non-transferable and will expire within a year of their date of issue.
• $2,650 Venom tickets are to be used exclusively for Venom tournaments.
• Players may only use one Winning Poker Network account to play the July/August $10 Million Venom tournament.
• Players who have more than one ticket across multiple Winning Poker Network accounts must contact customer service to transfer their tickets to one account only before Day 1A of the $10 Million Venom tournament starts on Thursday, July 21st.
• Players who fail to contact customer service to have their tickets combined into one account will automatically forfeit all tickets when the tournament begins, and all their Winning Poker Network accounts will be permanently banned.
• Any winnings will be forfeited from players who have been discovered playing the July/August $10 Million Venom from more than one Winning Poker Network account.
• Deal-making at the final table is permitted.
• ACR reserves the right to change the terms and conditions within a reasonable timeframe prior to the event.
TOP-10 REASONS TO PLAY